The TFRN-7 and associated meetings occurred in late February/early March. The background documents and also the presentations will be made available at the links below.
The participant list for the TFRN-7 and associated meetings, can be downloaded here.
- TFRN-6 Co-chairs report [inluding latest submission of Annex IX]
- Draft Ammonia Guidance Document (for discussion at EPMAN-7 & TFRN-7)
- Original Ammonia Guidance Document [ECE/EB.AIR/WG.5/2007/13]
- Framework Code of Good Agricultural Practice [EB.AIR/WG.5/2001/7]
- Nitrogen on the table: The influence of food chaoices on nitrogen emissions and the European environment - Draft Summary (First report of the Expert Panel on Nitrogen and Food)
- Presentation on Nitrogen and Food Report, at TFRN-7
- EPMAN-5 (previously listed as EPMAN-7 in error)
- Workshop ‘ABATING AMMONIA EMISSIONS IN THE UNECE AND EECCA REGION IN THE CONTEXT OF THE NITROGEN CYCLE'
- NEBEI Workshop ‘Further quantification of the effects of air pollutants on ecosystems’
Please follow the links below to the seperate meetings, this will give you access to the presenations.
Tue 28th Feb
Wed 29th Feb [Two workshops in parallel]
NEBEI Workshop ‘Further quantification of the effects of air pollutants on ecosystems’ /практический семинар NEBEI «Дальнейшее количественное определение воздействия загрязнителей воздушной среды на экосистемы»
[Agenda now available at the above link]
Thur 1st Mar
7th Meeting of the Task Force on Reactive Nitrogen***
заседание Целевой группы по химически активному азоту***
Agenda can be viewed and downloaded from here.
Fri 2nd March
[Agenda now available at the link above]
A proceedings booklet, from the workshops and expert panels, will be produced - more information can be found here.